My "blogging" began back when Ky and I were engaged and the big count down was on for our wedding day! I opened a page on mywedding.com that counted down the days until we got hitched, with a brief synopsis on how we met, who was in our extremely large wedding party and where the festivites were being held. It was fun to see comments from friends and family and have a page we could call our own.
It has now officially been 1 year and 5 months since I became Mrs. Reding and I am finding that life is moving too fast to keep everyone up to date, even myself at times...and my once a year Christmas news letter isn't going to cut it. And so here I am. With much inspiration (and my love for reading their wonderful blogs) from my girlfriends at work (Calista, Kate, Christi) I have decided to take a leap into the blogging world. How long I will stay, how much I will post and where I will find the time are still mysteries to me...but I am going to take a stab at this and see where it takes me ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment