Monday, April 25, 2011

Annual Easter Brunch!

This has been a 6 year tradition still going strong!  In search of a yummy (and affordable) brunch on Easter Sunday I stumbled upon Karl Strauss in Sorrento Valley.  Not only was the price just right for a holiday brunch, it was delicious as well, and of course the bottomless mimosas don't hurt.

Typically the crew consists of any and every friend, or friend of friend that doesn't have family to spend the holiday with.  This year we had a total of 19 people that attended.  And of those 19 people, not one person is from San Diego.  We covered the US from the corner of the East coast to the corner of the West coast.  Great food and better company was had by all. 

Ky even wore a pink striped shirt.  I was thrilled and complimented him at least 30 times that day.  He always wears blue, so I was happy to see him venture out of his comfort zone, not to mention he looked HOT in it ;)
Having a big family of friends makes being away from family a bit easier, especially during the holidays.





No comments:

Post a Comment