Friday, June 24, 2011

Little Miss Parker

Last week I had the pleasure of dining out with my girlfriend Kat and her sweet baby girl Parker Rose.  As Kat has told me it isn't often that she gets to eat a meal while Parker naps, and luckily she fell asleep on our way to my favorite Thai restaurant so we could indulge in some grown-up conversation.  This was Kat's first Thai experience, and I am happy to report that she is a fan, and more Thai dates will be in our future. 



Kat and I had talked about how fun it would be to get pregnant at the same time on several occasions, and sure enough when Kat was on the tail end of her 6th month we joined the club.  Parker was taking up too much room in her belly and I was anxious to have even the smallest belly.  Now the roles have reversed; as Kat is fitting back into her pre-pregnancy clothing (high five after only 2 months) I am exchanging mine for a full maternity wardrobe.  It has been so great to have Kat updating me on items that we need, don't need, might need and tricks of the trade along the way.  There is plenty to think about which is probably why I have been so forgetful lately.

Next week marks 24 weeks/6 months and we have our monthly check up with Dr. Duhamel.  Time seems to be flying by now and it is hard to believe that Baby Reding will be here in 3 short months.

No comments:

Post a Comment