Thursday, October 11, 2012
I LOVE pinning!
Addicted? YES! I love Pinterest and everything about it. Ky complains that lately I spend way too much time pinning after Jack goes to bed, and I have to admit that he is right.
I have read some great articles/tips/advice on everything from parenting, to do-it-yourself projects, to fixing things around the house to laughing my butt off at some hilarious e-Cards that are more often than not extremely inappropriate.
Recently I read some tips on having 2 kids under the age of 2 and learned that they are often referred to as Texas Twins...because you have to be as tough as a Texan to raise them :)
I don't know if I am tough as a Texan yet...but I would like to think that I am in training at the moment. Baby #2 has managed to keep me very sick for the 1st and most of the 2nd trimester. And with chasing Jack it is no easy feat. I was quickly reminded how easy I had it with my first pregnancy and that there are no "days off" or "sick days" for a mommy. A sign of things to come? Perhaps.
Luckily I have Pinterest as my outlet for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment