Thursday, September 6, 2012

Oh the Places You'll Go!

It started with 2 steps, then we were up to 3, 4 and now 6! 
Ky and I are in complete awe, 10 months old and his independence is growing by leaps and bounds.  I have to stop and think for a moment of all the milestones to date, and I quickly lose count and desperately want time to stop.  Everyone says, enjoy every moment, it goes by so quickly...and how I wish they were wrong, but have found that they are all right.  I remember planning our wedding, and the days leading up to our big day, and then with the blink of an eye I was a Mrs. and it was all a memory.  A memory that I will cherish forever, but a memory nonetheless.
Speaking of memory; mine is completely full on my iphone.  Apparently I take too many pictures of Jack, or so Ky says.  But I look at how much Jack has changed in 10 months, and how now he is learning to walk, and soon will be learning to run and I still want time to stop.  I am not ready for all the independence, yet am so proud to see him thriving and advancing. 
Our babysitter is placing bets that he will be walking by the end of the weekend...I am ok with the end of the month.  I guess I will need to get used to this sooner rather than later, before you know it he will be asking for the car keys.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the theme Cat in the Hat! It is absolutely perfect and has a sentimental memory you can share with Jack when/if he ever questions the birthday party theme. :)

    ReplyDelete