Friday, May 6, 2011

Custom from Calista

My girlfriend Calista is an artist in every sense of the word with a sense of creativity that blows my mind more often than not.  The sad thing is that I believe I can be creative at times with words, photos, decorating etc. but not standing next to my friend, at best I am an amateur!  She has not only been one of my influences to start my blog, but has also help me create and re-create my page a few times among the other countless creative things she has guided me in from helping with wedding stuff to just being a critical voice. 

To show you just how creative she is she actually has a website that showcases some of the beautiful handmade items she creates.  When you have a moment check out her website, she can ship anywhere in the US too!
http://customfromcalista.com/




A big thank you to my friend and a Happy Mother's Day to all!
Learning and growing from one another is a true gift, and I am beyond grateful for all the mother's that have helped me learn and grow over the years, especially my own mother! 

2 comments:

  1. awwww, luv ya Nic!!! That was the sweetest post, thank you!!! Hope you have a good 'mammas' day too!! ;-) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete