Sunday night Ky and I went to see our first country concert together! Hell has definitely frozen over. Not only have Ky and I only been to a handful of concerts together (he typically isn't a fan of most of my music selections) but we have now been to 2 concerts in one month! Record breaking indeed.
I took a cat nap on Sunday afternoon knowing that this night would not allow for my usual 9pm bedtime. Our friends Jordan and Rachelle accompanied us to the show where we were all grateful to have bundled up for the chilly evening.
Zac Brown Band put on an amazing performance and did some impressive covers as well! Everyone around was singing and dancing their way through the show.
Of course this morning I hit snooze 56 times; but it was worth every minute, and if you ever get a chance to check them out you will not be disappointed.
And who doesn't love a little Fried Chicken???
No comments:
Post a Comment