Wednesday, May 25, 2011

put a ring on it...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  On a small beach in the Chicago's Northwest suburbs (yes there are beaches in Chicago) my sister's boyfriend Jerry popped the question last Saturday; ceasing the moment with the warm weather that came and went all in the same weekend.  Julie was shocked to say the least!!!  I had a good feeling Saturday morning when she told me they were headed to Wilmette for his brother's birthday, and sure enough by 3pm that afternoon Julie was blowing up my phone.  I am excited and thrilled for their big day in Cabo San Lucas!  I have big shoes to fill as she helped with every aspect of our wedding celebration in San Diego and Chicago!    Sending lots of love and calm vibes their way...wedding planning can consume and overwhelm, and the journey is only just beginning.  Happy Engagement J & J!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment